That’s right. This site is about you — and your company’s future. As you look to transition your company and plan for its continued growth, there are a number of questions to ask yourself:
- What needs to be done to prepare the business for this change?
- Post transaction, how involved do I want to be in day-to-day operations, and for how long?
- How will I shift my responsibilities, and how will my reduced presence affect the team going forward?
- What sort of buyer am I looking for? An individual? A big private equity firm looking for a ‘bolt-on’ acquisition for a portfolio company? Or an entrepreneurial boutique that views my company as THE platform for growth?
- What factors are most important for the company’s continued growth and success, and how should they affect my decision?
- And last, but most importantly, what is the business worth, and how much do I need to provide for my family’s future?
Of course, we don’t know your answers to these questions — only you do. But we’d love to get acquainted, ask these questions ‘in person’ and see if we can help you achieve your goals and objectives. After all, this transition is ultimately about you — and the future of your company.
We’re simply here to help find answers, create solutions and grow small businesses. That’s Progress.
[And certainly, if you’re not a business owner today, but know somebody who might be pondering these questions, we welcome the opportunity to discuss the above with you too!]